When I designed this crocheted square, I specifically did so with the idea of using it to make baby afghans. However, it didn’t take me long to realize that the pattern could also be used for making all kinds of other interesting projects. So far I’ve used this chart to make two similar baby blanket designs, plus several pairs of potholders. I can think of many different ideas for how to use it; I think it would also be lovely to use to design pretty things for Valentine’s Day. If you have other ideas about how it should be used, please do feel free to adapt it as you wish.
- Knit and Crochet Squares
- How to Crochet a Granny Square
- Our Picks for the Best Crochet Baby Pattern Books
- Free Heart Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Valentine Heart Pouch
- Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Baby Blanket (Free Pattern)
- Bright Strands Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Check Out What’s New on Our Website
- Want more free patterns and crochet news? You’re invited to subscribe to our free knitting and crochet newsletter to get emailed updates about our latest patterns, tutorials, product reviews and articles.