Craft Organizers: Organize Your Yarn, Knitting Needles, Crochet Hooks, Beads, Notions and Other Craft Supplies:
- Artbin Yarn Drum, Item#: 6934SA — You can use this handy container as either a project bag or a yarn organizer.
- Artbin Hook & Needle Nook, Item#: 6930AB — If you need a good home for sets of double pointed knitting needles, pairs of knitting needles, traditional crochet hooks, ergonomic crochet hooks, or Tunisian crochet hooks measuring less than 12 inches long, this dedicated knitting needle and crochet hook organizer might be just what you need.
- Artbin Hook & Needle Folio, Item#: 8414SA —
- Artbin Solutions Storage Cabinet, Item#: 6994AB — If you’re in need of an organizer for sorting out your buttons, charms, pendants, bead crochet / bead knitting supplies or other small treasures, this craft organizer could be the perfect solution.
- Artbin Solutions Long Open Core, Item#: 3901AB —
- Artbin Super Satchel 1-Compartment, Item#: 6955AB —
- Artbin Thread Storage Tray, Item#: 6820AG —
- Artbin Mini Sidekick, Item#: 6815AG —
How to Make Rag Balls — You can crochet or knit with fabric in much the same way that you use yarn. There are some differences; the most noticeable difference is that, when you work with fabric, you have to make your rag balls before you can begin crocheting or knitting. Here’s how to do it.