This pillow combines two of the most all-time popular types of crochet pattern designs: granny squares and a crochet flower motif. It’s fun to crochet either type of pattern, but when you combine the two types of designs together it makes for a project that’s hard to resist.
Lori Jean Karluk designed this easy pillow, which features a basic granny square, a three-dimensional flower design, a fancy loopy edging and a silky fabric lining. Embroidered details complete the look.
Lori Jean suggests using this pillow design for decorating a baby’s nursery. With that in mind, she crocheted her project sample using baby-friendly yarn colors. However, this sort of pretty decorative throw pillow would make an appealing accent in a girl’s room, the master bedroom, a guest bedroom, a sunroom or just about anywhere you’d like to place a pretty cushion.
If you want to learn how to crochet a pillow like this one, Lori gives you complete instructions online — for free!
Get the Free Pillow Pattern:
- Click here for the free pillow pattern, posted online at the About Crochet website.
- Click here for the finishing instructions on this pillow.
More Crochet Patterns for Home Decorating
- Crochet Pillow Pattern Designs
- Crochet Puff Stitch Christmas Tree Pillow — Free Pattern
- Free Patterns for Home Decor