Want to knit or crochet a luxurious pillow for your home? If so, we hope you’ll enjoy browsing through this list of DIY pillow pattern designs featuring a variety of different patterns for knitting and crocheting throw pillows, decorative pillows, floor pillows, cushions and more.
Crochet Pillow Pattern Designs
Granny Square Pillow With Crochet Flower Design (Free Crochet Pattern)
What are some of the most popular types of crochet projects you can think of? How about granny squares, crochet flowers and baby projects? In this pattern, you get all three of these project types combined.
This pillow pattern gives you the opportunity to utilize a classic granny square pattern, and then add a vibrant three-dimensional flower as an embellishment. Fancy looped fringe completes the look, along with an eye-catching fabric pillow lining.
The designer of this pattern, Lori Jean Karluk, suggests using the finished pillow as an accent in a baby’s nursery decor. That’s a fantastic use for it, but you need not feel limited to using it as a baby project. If you recolor the design, it would make a lovely throw pillow for decorating just about any bedroom, window seat or cozy chair in your home.
Crochet Puff Stitch Christmas Tree Design: This Square Can Be Used for Making a Pillow, a Blanket or Other Projects
This large square is a great size for using as a pillow front. It features a puff stitch textured Christmas tree motif in the center of the design. Instructions are included for making the square into a pillow, and suggestions are also given for using it to make blankets.
This festive Christmas throw pillow is made up of crocheted squares from my pattern sampler series of designs. There are two different squares used: the Christmas tree square and a checkerboard square.
Knit Pillow Pattern Designs
Best Knitting and Crochet Books Featuring Pillow Patterns
- Crochet in Black and White — There are 7 outstanding crochet pillow patterns in this diverse crochet pattern collection. All of them are striking black and white designs.
- Easy Fair Isle Knitting — If you want to try a multicolored technique like Fair Isle or stranded colorwork knitting, pillows are an excellent project choice. They allow you to work on simple shapes without worrying about complicated shaping. This book features 6 wonderful patterns for cushions and pillows you can work in the Fair Isle knitting technique.
- Quick Comforts for the Home — 4 of the 9 quick, easy patterns in this book are stylish, sophisticated pillows you can crochet.
- Carefree Crochet — This book includes several stylish pillow patterns, one of which matches a colorful, exotic blanket that is simply fabulous.
More Knitting and Crochet Patterns for the Home
- Knit and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Rug Patterns
- Patterns for Crochet Blanket Edges
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns for Borders, Trims and Edgings
- Find More Knitting and Crochet Patterns for the Home
This page was last updated on 12/8/2018.