A Free Crochet Pattern Posted at the Petals to Picots Website
Aren’t these fabric crochet baskets gorgeous? Kara Gunza, the designer who created them, suggests using them for organizing either your work space or at home. While I agree that these baskets would make ideal organizers, it also seems to me that these would make outstanding gift baskets, Christmas baskets, or mini easter baskets as well (depending on the fabrics you use for crocheting them.) They could also make cute Halloween candy baskets. Actually, they’d make great candy baskets for other occasions too.
- A Free Crochet Pattern is available for this design.
- Crochet Skill Level: Not mentioned in the pattern.
- Pattern Designer: Kara Gunza
- Where to Get the Crochet Pattern: Click here to go to the fabric crochet nesting basket patterns at the Petals to Picots website.
Materials and Supplies Needed for Crocheting These Baskets:
- You’ll need about half of a full-size flat sheet, or equivalent fabric yardage
- A size M crochet hook
- A tapestry needle, yarn needle or darning needle
- A stitch marker
More About Fabric Crochet:
- Learn all about fabric crochet. Get free fabric crochet instructions, patterns, insights and more.
- Learn how to make a rag ball. Free tutorial posted right here at knittingandcrochet.net.
- Learn how to upcycle a sheet into fabric yarn. Free tutorial posted by Kara at the Petals to Picots website.
- Learn about the rag crochet technique. Free ideas, tutorials and patterns posted at FreeCrafts.info.
More Fabulous Basket Patterns
Want to find more beautiful basket patterns, instructions and tutorials? If so, you’re invited to visit our roundup of knit and crochet basket patterns.