Perhaps you’d like to dress up your dining room table. Or, maybe some new bath accessories would be more your style. Whether you’d like to decorate your kitchen, the bedroom(s), or any other room in your home, we’ve posted free patterns that will help.
For the bedrooms, the family room, baby’s nursery, or just about any chilly room(s) at your place: blankets, throws and afghans make the perfect accents.
- Crochet Baby Blanket With Hearts
- Bright Strands Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern
- Christmas Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Pattern Sampler Crochet Blanket
Pillows offer you an easy way to add distinctive handmade accents to your home decor.
- Granny Square Pillow With Crochet Flower Design
- Christmas Pillow
- Puff Stitch Christmas Tree Square With Pillow Instructions
For the dining room: Napkins and napkin rings are elegant touches that will beautiful your table settings.
- Beaded Christmas Napkin Rings
- DIY Bead Crochet Napkin Rings
- Crochet Wire Napkin Rings
- See More Napkin Rings
For the kitchen: Find potholder patterns to protect your hands; not to mention you can also use a couple together in place of hot pads, for protecting surfaces like counters and table tops.
- Pretty Afghan Stitch Crochet Potholders: Free Pattern
- Peppermint Candy Crochet Potholders With Angled Stripes: Free Pattern
- Free Pattern for Snowflake Crochet Potholders
- Click to See More Free Potholder Patterns
For scrubbing and sudsing: Dishcloth patterns will help you clean up ‘most any mess in a hurry. Washcloths will scrub your face, or any other surface that needs a good washing.
- Free Crochet Lace Dishcloth Pattern
- Beginner-Friendly Single Crochet Dishcloth Pattern — Plus Stitch Tutorial Suitable for Total Beginners to Crochet
- Single Crochet Sampler Washcloth Pattern
- Click to Find More Dishcloth and Washcloth Patterns
Need a convenient place to set your drink down while you’re relaxing, cooking or cleaning at home? This page of coaster patterns will provide abundant inspiration –and free patterns — for lovely coaster sets you can make.
- Flower-Shaped Coasters: Free Crochet Pattern
- Heart-Shaped Coasters: Free Crochet Pattern
- Plain Crochet Circle Shapes Make Excellent Coasters
- Click to find more outstanding coaster patterns on this page.
Baskets can serve bunches of different purposes in the home. They can help you keep all your essentials organized in addition to being works of art. They can also make excellent holiday decor, and they can be fantastic helpers for giftwrapping and presenting gifts to your loved ones. Christmas gifts are lovely when presented in a crocheted or knitted gift basket; a basket is a great place to store Halloween candy after the fun of the holiday is over; and it’s fun to crochet Easter baskets to use for holding your Easter eggs, marshmallow chicks and chocolate bunnies.
Whether you want to crochet a rug using yarn, jute or fabric strips cut from old clothing, this page is a fantastic place to begin your search for a suitable rug pattern. There are rugs available for every room in the home: bath mats, kitchen floor mats, area rugs, pets’ sleeping mats and more.
As you can see, it’s possible to improve any room in your home using your knitting or crochet projects. Whether you’re interested in crocheting for the kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms or any other rooms, there’s an abundance of knitting and crochet patterns you can use for enhancing your home decor.
This page was last updated on 1/1/2018.