We Have a Giveaway Winner!
Congrats to Yvonne:
Amy, first of all, I am very glad to be in touch with you again! I am newly physically disabled because of back surgery, and have always loved to crochet. This Tunisian stitch is new to me, and I cannot wait to give it a try. The item, Favorite Skirt, is very pretty and I would love to give it a try. The Thumbless Mittens would be my first project because I know how little ones can scratch their faces with their fingernails! I would love to win this great project book, but if not, I will save up until I can purchase it!
Yvonne, congrats on winning the giveaway! I am glad to be back in touch with you as well! Thanks for dropping by. I am so sorry to hear about your back surgery. I think — hope — that you are going to LOVE Tunisian crochet. If you would like to share pictures of your baby mittens, skirt or other projects from the book, please drop me an email; I’d love to post them for everyone to admire.
This Giveaway Is Now Closed. Thanks to Everyone Who Entered!
Hello everyone! Today is October 6, 2014, and you’ve arrived at the latest stop on the blog tour for Sharon Hernes Silverman’s latest crochet pattern book called Tunisian Crochet for Baby. Welcome!
Today I’m posting a fun Giveaway for this book. Read on for the details!
Tunisian Crochet for Baby is both a crochet pattern book and a technique book. The book includes 23 patterns for baby projects, all of which can be hand crocheted using interesting Tunisian crochet stitches. Unless you are really experienced with Tunisian crochet, there are probably some stitches included in this book that you haven’t learned yet.
To help you beat the learning curve, the book includes helpful step-by-step photo tutorials showing you what to do to achieve success with these projects.
One lucky winner will receive a copy of this title, compliments of Stackpole Books and Sharon Silverman. The winner will be randomly selected from among qualifying comments on this blog post.
Want to win this book? Here’s how to get an entry in the drawing:
- Take a look at the book preview, and my review.
- Come back to this page and leave a comment telling us which project in the book you’d be most excited to make!
- Be sure to include a functioning email address (one that you actually check!) when you comment — so we have a way to contact you if you win the book. If you enter your email address in the spot where our WordPress blogging software directs you to enter it, it will not be displayed with your comment. For your own privacy, PLEASE do not put your email address in the text of your actual comment.
- Post your comment any time before October 13, 2014, midnight (Eastern Standard Time.)
- If all goes according to plan, we’ll contact the winner by email shortly thereafter — and the winner will be announced on the blog sometime the week of October 13. I ask that you have patience if the announcement is not made immediately. I live on a sailboat; where I am currently docked, the marina Internet connection is intermittent and unreliable, and sometimes I am not able to get online for hours or days at a time. Thanks for your understanding.
Important Notes: This giveaway is open to anyone who a) has a mailing address in the USA and b) is not prohibited from entering by local or state law in their area. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclosure: Stackpole Books provided me with a review copy of the book. I’ve done my best to express my honest, carefully-considered opinion about the book on this page and in my review. This is NOT a sponsored post; there is no financial relationship between me and Stackpole Books, or between me and the author.