I have a new favorite website. I love this site for bunches of reasons:
- They make a huge variety of interesting video-based creative classes available on topics that interest me — crafts, photography, business and much more.
- They let you view bunches of different video classes for free with no strings attached. If you enjoy the class enough to want to watch it again, you have the opportunity to pay for access to the class — but they don’t pressure you to do so. I think this business model is win-win for everyone.
- The videos don’t have annoying ads on them the way Youtube videos often do.
- Their instructors have a talent for making complex topics interesting and easier to understand.
- This site has many famous class instructors on board. To give some examples, if you need a beginner’s class for knitting or crochet, you could take a class from Vickie Howell through this website. Anne Geddes has photography classes available through this website.
- The videos I’ve seen so far have all been high-quality and worth watching.
- I like hearing from the people at this site. They send interesting emails that I often open and read. Their blog is filled with helpful posts, and I’ve learned quite a bit from reading their posts and watching their classes.
- They offer frequent sales and discounts on their paid classes. Their class prices vary greatly, but tend to be reasonable to start with — so their sale prices typically represent an outstanding value.
Want to check out this site? Here are some links you might find helpful: