Free Knitting Pattern
This attractive scoop-neck top features short sleeves, and is knit using simple stockinette stitch. To get this intricate striped effect, you don’t need to do any complex color changes, since the stripe pattern is created with variegated yarn.
You might be tempted to think that this much stockinette stitch would make for a boring project — but it isn’t boring at all, thanks to the yarn. It’s satisfying to watch your progress as you knit each colorful stitch.
This pattern was originally published in the August 2011 issue of Knit ‘N Style Magazine, but it is now available as a free pattern on the Internet.
Knitting Skill Level: Easy
The Pattern Is Available in the Following Sizes:
- XS = Extra Small — Finished Measurement = 28 Inches
- S = Small — Finished Measurement = 32 Inches
- M = Medium — Finished Measurement = 36 Inches
- L = Large — Finished Measurement = 40 Inches
- XL = Extra Large — Finished Measurement = 44 Inches