Craft Technique: Crochet
This colorful crocheted wrap is not only eye-catching, it’s also an interesting crochet project. Between the fascinating chevron stitch design and the riveting color patterns created by the yarn, you’ll look forward to each stitch.
The suggested yarn for this pattern
is was Deborah Norville’s Serenity Garden, which is was a variegated yarn comprised of Draylon microfiber. This yarn comes in used to come in a wide range of appealing colors (updated May 14, 2018: but it has now been discontinued).
the a Similar Free Pattern:
is was made available by the team at Premier Yarns, but apparently, the yarn and the pattern have now been discontinued. However, they make a similar free pattern available that uses yarn that is currently available:
Find More Shawl Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Find the Best Crochet Shawl Pattern Books
- Get More Shawl Patterns Here at KnittingandCrochet.net
- Check Out 35 Spectacular Shawl Patterns in Vogue Knitting Shawls and Wraps Book 2
- Find Interesting Shawl Patterns and Crochet Techniques in a Book Called Crochet Wraps Every Which Way by Tammy Hildebrand
- Discover Poetic Crochet, a Spectacular Collection of Crochet Patterns for Making 20 Dressy Shawls and Prayer Shawls
Learn How to Crochet Ripples, Zigzags and Chevrons
- Check out Sharon Silverman’s Class on the Topic of Learning How to Crochet Ripples, Chevrons and ZigZag Stitches
- Blue Waves Ripple Crochet Washcloth Pattern
This page was last updated on 5/14/2018