Updated 7-21-2015: — We have a couple of giveaway winners!
I love the apron top of the volumen 2 and the boleros of volume 1. Both to crochet for mg niece. But in general I loved your designs!!
Maria, congrats on winning Imagical Seasons Crochet volume 1, the spring patterns!
The headband and lace edgings are really cute! I like the pink lace top for girls, too.
Sara, congrats on winning Imagical Seasons Crochet volume 1, the summer patterns!
Maria and Sara, please be sure to check your email ASAP (including your spam folder, just in case.) I’m hoping to hear back from you before 7-23-2015 at midnight, Eastern time, to confirm your contact information and other details. After I hear back from you, I will forward your info to the book’s publicist so she can connect you with your copy of the book you won.
Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway! Please know that I really appreciate your interest, and I also really appreciate the great response from all of you. Your presence here in this community means a lot to me and Mike!
Hello everyone! Today is July 13, 2015 and you’ve arrived at the first stop on the blog tour for two of Alla Koval’s latest crochet pattern books. These books are the first two publications in a series called “Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12.”
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Crocheting lovely baby blankets or coverlets
- Crocheting gorgeous, feminine lace projects
- Crocheting clothing or accessories for girls aged 2-12
- Crocheting projects for warm-weather using spring or summer crochet patterns
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, I think you’re going to want to get in on this giveaway — and you’ll probably also want to take a closer look at these two new crochet pattern collections that offer you the opportunity to enjoy all of the above options.
Volume 1 of the Imagical Seasons collection is devoted to spring crochet patterns, and Volume 2 is devoted to summer crochet patterns. These books are delightful compilations of lovely, lacy projects including baby blankets, girls’ accessories, girls’ clothing, and components like lace edgings and motifs.
These books include helpful, detailed instructions including symbol crochet charts, schematics and written instructions. So whichever type of instructions you prefer, you’re covered.
Want more info about these books? Please be sure to take a look at my detailed book reviews and the product detail pages at Amazon.com:
- My Book Review of Imagical Seasons Crochet, Volume 1, Spring
- My Book Review of Imagical Seasons Crochet, Volume 2, Summer
- Imagical Seasons Crochet, Volume 1, Spring, Paperback version at Amazon.com
- Imagical Seasons Crochet, Volume 1, Spring, Digital Kindle version at Amazon.com
- Imagical Seasons Crochet, Volume 2, Summer, Paperback version at Amazon.com
Imagical Seasons Crochet, Volume 2, Summer, digital (Amazon Kindle) version.
What We’re Giving Away:
One lucky winner will receive a copy of Volume 1, Spring; and another lucky winner will receive a copy of Volume 2, Summer, compliments of the publisher and Alla Koval. The giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law. Winners in the USA and Canada can choose between a paperback copy of the book or a digital copy. Winners outside the USA will receive digital downloads. Winners are responsible for paying any taxes or duties that may be imposed in their country or area.
How to Enter the Giveaway:
The winner will be randomly selected from among qualifying comments on this blog post.
Want to win one of these books? Here’s how to get your entries in the drawings:
- Take a look at my reviews and the Amazon product pages, linked above.
- Come back to this page and leave a comment telling us which project in each book you’d be most excited to make!
- To get up to two extra entries in the giveaway, you can post a link to my book reviews of the Imagical Seasons crochet books in your crochet blog, craft blog or personal blog — then leave an additional comment on this post letting me know where to find your links.
- Be sure to include a functioning email address (one that you actually check!) when you comment — so we have a way to contact you if you win the book. If you enter your email address in the spot where our blogging software directs you to enter it, it will not be displayed with your comment. For your own privacy, PLEASE do not put your email address in the text of your actual comment.
- Post your comment any time before July 19, 2015 at midnight (Eastern Standard Time.)
- If all goes according to plan, we’ll contact the winners by email shortly thereafter — and I’ll try my best to announce the winners on the blog sometime the week of July 20th. I ask that you have patience if the announcement is not made immediately. I am pregnant, and it’s close to the time of my baby’s due date. If my little one decides to make an unexpected early appearance, there will be a delay in making the announcement. Thanks so much for your understanding.
More Highlights From the Blog Tour:
- Click here to check out some insights crochet designer Alla Koval has shared about this brand new series of crochet pattern books — plus bunches of other interesting tips and tidbits that any crochet enthusiast will find helpful. Alla discusses a variety of topics, including tips for new crocheters, insights about what it’s like to write a book, and the scoop on some of her absolute favorite crochet resources. You won’t want to miss this!
- SPECIAL DEAL for Blog Tour Participants! — Buy the print edition for $24.95 and receive the digital download for free (retail value $19.95). To take advantage of this deal, use promo code IMAGICAL.
Best wishes to all of you with your giveaway entries! Can’t wait to see who the winners will be — and best of all, I cannot wait to see the fabulous projects y’all will be crocheting once you get your hands on these beautiful patterns.
Photo Credits: Book cover photos are courtesy of Alla Koval/IMagicalSeasons.com
Disclosure: The publisher provided me with a review copy of these books. I’ve done my best to express my honest, carefully-considered opinion about the books on this page and in my review. There is no financial relationship, or for that matter any relationship, between me and the publisher, or between me and the author. The Amazon links in this post are affiliate links.