Kara Gunza designed these little beaded wire crochet earrings. They are a smaller version of her previous design, these beaded wire crochet medallion earrings; Kara wanted to make mother-daughter jewelry, and this was an ideal approach for that objective. The larger medallion earrings are lovely and sophisticated accessories for grownup ladies, but they could be a bit overwhelming for tweens, young teens or younger girls to wear.
This smaller design is a lovely choice for teens, and it’s also suitable for petite women or anyone who doesn’t want to wear jewelry that is overly bold or attention-grabbing. The earrings make lovely, subtle accents, and add a touch of sparkle near your face without screaming “look at me!” At the same time, they are quite chic and stylish — and they’ll go with just about anything, depending on the bead and wire colors you use.
I definitely think Kara has designed a winner here, and I suspect many of you will be making your own versions of these lovely small beaded wire crochet earrings.
- Learn How to Crochet With Wire and Beads: Free Tutorial and Napkin Ring Pattern
- Free Crochet Pattern for a Bangle Bracelet Worked in Wire, Beads and Afghan Stitch
- Lacy Crochet Wire Cuff Bracelet — Free Crochet Pattern
- Wire Crochet Necklace With Freshwater Pearl Beads
- Teardrop-Shaped Wire Crochet Earrings
- Free Crochet Bracelet Patterns and Instructions
- Bead Crochet Cotton Candy Necklace Pattern
- Free Rose Chip Bead Necklace Pattern
This page was last updated on 2-14-2018.