Project Photos for the Moss Stitch Crochet Hat and Scarf Set:
When you crochet these designs using variegated yarn, you get interesting textured color patterns like the ones you see pictured. There’s no guarantee that your set will look exactly like the sample, which is part of the fun — The colors will probably fall in different positions in your work, even if you use the same yarn colorway. The chances are good that you will end up with a unique, original one-of-a-kind design when you are finished.
Get the Free Crochet Patterns:
- Get the Free Hat Pattern at Crochet.About.com
- Get the Free Crochet Scarf Pattern at Crochet.About.com
More Hat and Scarf Patterns
- Find More Patterns for Hat and Scarf Sets at KnittingandCrochet.net
- Find Lovely, Sophisticated Patterns for Textured Aran Crochet Hat and Scarf Sets
More Crochet for Beginners
- Beginner-Friendly Crochet Patterns
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Instructions for Beginners
- How to Crochet: Instructions for Beginners
- Beginner’s Easy Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Best Crochet Books for Beginners
This page was last updated on 12/24/2017. Thanks for visiting!